DC Gearmotor 12VDC, Nameplate RPM: 8.8, Max. Torque: 41.0 in.-lb., Enclosure: Totally Enclosed Nonve
- Item # 52JE50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 52JE50
- Catalog Page # 81
- UNSPSC # 26101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type DC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 12VDC
- Max. Torque 41.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Rear Shaft Encoder/Pulse Generator Mounting No
- Nameplate RPM 8.8
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Length Less Shaft 3"
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- No Load RPM 11
- Starting Torque 41 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 30 lb.
- Input HP 1/175
- Gear Ratio 938.2:1
- Full Load Amps 1.00
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Type Permanent Magnet DC
- Overall Length 4"
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/16"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1"
- Bearings Sintered Bronze Sleeve
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Brushes Yes
- Finish Unpainted
- Gear Material Die Cast Zinc
- Gear Type Spur
- Gear Case Die Cast Zinc
- Housing Material Die Cast Zinc
- Application Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing, DVD Kiosks, Conveyors, Agriculture, Industrial Machinery, Printing Press, Power Transmission, Packaging, Controls, X-Ray Equipment, Pumps, Ingredient Motors, Water Softeners, Vending, Food and Restaurant Equipment, Amusement Devices, Valve Actuators, Security Systems
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.