Conveyor Offset Chain Link, ANSI Chain Size: C2050, Mid Carbon, EA 1
- Item # 2YEG7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2YEG7
- Catalog Page # 114
- UNSPSC # 31151609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chain Link
- Type Conveyor Offset
- ANSI Chain Size C2050
- Pitch 1.25"
- Bushing Dia. (In.) 0.280
- Width Between Roller Link Plates (In.) 0.375
- Roller Dia. (In.) 0.400
- Roller Link Plate Height (In.) 0.593
- Connecting End to Center Line (In.) 0.453
- Hole Dia. (In.) 0.199
- Rivet End to Center Line (In.) 0.403
- Pin Length (In.) 0.856
- Inside Pin Dia. 0.200"
- Outside Pin Dia. (In.) 0.200
- Pin Link Plate Thickness (In.) 0.080
- Overall Width (In.) 0.856
- Max. Allowable Load (Lb.) 960
- Breaking Strength (Lb.) 6600
- Tensile Strength (Lb.) 6600
- Material Mid Carbon
- Temp. Range 10 to 150F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6L520TSUBAKI
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.