Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Control Transformer, 240VAC, 480VAC, 24VAC, 250VA
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 9.31 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
In addition to its 3-yr. warranty, this control transformer has a fully encapsulated coil eases wire routing around the it, and provides durable construction.
- Item - Transformer Control Transformer
- Input Voltage - Transformer 240VAC, 480VAC
- Output Voltage - Transformer 24VAC
- VA Rating - Transformer 250VA
- Protective Device Primary Fuse
- Enclosure Style - Transformer Encapsulated
- Mounting - Transformer Foot
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Temp. Rise 80 Degrees C
- Enclosure Finish No Finish
- Height 5.28"
- Depth 4.38"
- Width 4.5"
- For Fuse Size 1-1/2" L x 13/16" dia.
- For Fuse Class CC and Midget
- Includes 2-Pole Class "CC" Fuse Block
- Standards UL 506 Listed, cUL Listed, CSA Approved, NEMA, ANSI Requirements, CE Marking
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain PVC
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions