Control Transformer, Input Voltage: 240VAC, 480VAC, Output Voltage: 24VAC
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Transformer Control Transformer
- Input Voltage - Transformer 240VAC,480VAC
- Output Voltage - Transformer 24VAC
- VA Rating - Transformer 75VA
- Protective Device Secondary Fuse
- Enclosure Style - Transformer Encapsulated
- Mounting - Transformer Foot
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Temp. Rise 55 Degrees C
- Enclosure Finish No Finish
- Height 3.11"
- Depth 3.47"
- Width 3.00"
- Includes Factory Installed Secondary Fuse Clip
- Standards UL 506 Listed, cUL Listed, CSA Approved, NEMA, ANSI Requirements, CE Marking
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain PVC
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Does Not Contain PVC.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.