1/4 HP Condenser Fan Motor,Permanent Split Capacitor,1075 Nameplate RPM,208-230 Voltage,Frame 48YZ
- Item # 4M205
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4M205
- Catalog Page # 50
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Condenser Fan Motor
- Motor Design Permanent Split Capacitor
- Phase 1
- HP 1/4
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- No. of Speeds 1
- Voltage 208-230
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Frame 48YZ
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 6-1/16"
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Max. Ambient Temp. 60 Degrees C
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Condenser Fan
- Voltage Compatibility 115/208-230,208-230,208-240
- Hz 60
- Full Load Amps 1.7-1.9
- Ins. Class B
- Motor Service Factor 1.00
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Overall Length 9-9/16"
- Length Less Shaft 5-7/8"
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Bolt Circle Dia. 5-1/8"
- Stud Quantity 4
- Mounting Stud Pattern 3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Stud Size 8-32 NC-2A x 3/4"
- Lead Length 30"
- Motor Shaft Design Double-Flat
- Features Reversing Plug, Totally Enclosed Endshields with Removable Drain Plugs
- Duty Continuous
- Capacitor Required 2MDV4
- Application Direct-Drive Blower
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (258501)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.