Commercial Infrared Heater, LP, BtuH Input 90,000, 1/2" NPT, Voltage 120
- Item# 3E462
- Mfr. Model# 3E462
- Catalog Page# 3849
- UNSPSC# 40101827
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Commercial Infrared Heater
- Gas Type LP
- Voltage 120
- BtuH Input 90,000
- Height 22-1/2"
- Width 26-5/8"
- Depth 15-1/4"
- Hz 60
- Gas Inlet 1/2" NPT
- Radiant Surface 255 sq. in.
- Floor Dia. @ Mounting H 20-28 @ 16-18 ft.
- Typical Sq. Ft. Coverage @ Mtg. Ht. 575-785 @ 18-21 ft.
- Clearance to Combustibles Behind 30"
- Clearance to Combustibles Top 42"
- Clearance to Combustibles Below/Front 98"
- Clearance to Combustibles Side 48"
- Includes Chain Hanging Set
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5VD66DAYTON
Price $1,005.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.