Centrifugal Pump Head, 1 HP Required, 1-1/2 Inlet (In.), 1-1/4 Outlet (In.)
- Item # 4JMY4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4JMY4
- Catalog Page # 2640
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump Head
- Type Chemical Transfer, Straight
- HP Required 1
- Use with Frame Number 56J
- Wetted Materials Carbon, Ceramic, 304 SS, Viton
- Impeller Material 304 SS
- Housing Material 304 SS
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 84
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 57
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 24
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 8
- Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.) 90 @ 5
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Clear, Non-Abrasive, Non-Flammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Components
- Includes Mounting Adapter, Hardware, Seal, O-ring
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 40 @ 40 ft.
- Height 7-13/16"
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Inlet Pressure 122 psi
- Length 2-5/8"
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Width 8-5/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.