Centrifugal Pump Head, 1-1/2 HP Required, 1-1/4 Inlet (In.), 1 Outlet (In.)
- Item # 10X671
- Mfr. Model # 10X671
- Catalog Page # 2704
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump Head
- HP Required 1-1/2
- Inlet (In.) 1-1/4
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, SUS316,Carbon, Ceramic, 304 SS, Viton
- Impeller Material 316 SS
- Housing Material Cast iron
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic, Viton, Stainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 55.7
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 54.6
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 53.3
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 49.5
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 46.3
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 37.6
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 25.8
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Clear, Non-Abrasive, Non-Flammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Components
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 37.6 @ 60 ft.
- Height 9"
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Inlet Pressure 106 psi
- Length 11-7/8"
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8
- Max. Head 103 ft.
- Max. Pressure 44 psi
- Outlet 1"
- Width 7-15/16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.