3 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 230 Voltage, Stainless Steel Housing Material
- Item# 4ZA51
- Mfr. Model# 4ZA51
- Catalog Page# 3297
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3
- Phase 1
- Voltage 230
- Amps 12.5
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 2-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Standard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type BALL
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 100-160 gpm @ 78-60 ft..
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 0.40625"
- Max. Head 87 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 38 psi
- Height 12"
- Length 16-1/4"
- Width 9-3/8"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 209
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 194
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 176
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 156
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 81.8
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3500
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.