7-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 230/460 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item# 4ZA44
- Mfr. Model# 4ZA44
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 7-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Amps 18.3/9.2
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials CI,BR, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Standard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and SS Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 197
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 188
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 179
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 158
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 145
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 140 Ft. of Head 76.4
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12A075DAYTON
Price $2,293.00 / each