1 HP Straight Center Discharge Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item# 4RU78
- Mfr. Model# 4RU78
- Catalog Page# 3297
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straight Center Discharge Pump
- HP 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 14.8/7.4
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Noryl, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Port Rotation 4 Positions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 23-48 gpm @ 98-54 ft.
- Max. Head 113 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Height 8-5/8"
- Length 12-7/8"
- Width 7-13/16"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 13
- Frame 48Y
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4RU79DAYTON
Price $659.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.