Cast Iron 1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 115/230VAC Voltage, 9.9/4.95 Amps
- Item# 4RU76
- Mfr. Model# 4RU76
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230VAC
- Amps 9.9/4.95
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Outlet 1"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor RPM 3450
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 19
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 3
- Max. Head 83 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 10-30 gpm @ 72-43 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Noryl, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Bearing Type BALL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 12"
- Width 7-13/16"
- Height 8-5/8"
- Frame 48Y
- Port Rotation 4 Positions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4RU77DAYTON
Price $494.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.