1-1/2 HP Straight Center Discharge Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item# 4RU75
- Mfr. Model# 4RU75
- Catalog Page# 3297
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straight Center Discharge Pump
- HP 1-1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 19.9/9.95
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Silicon Brass, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Impeller Material Brass
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Port Rotation 4 Positions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 30-56 gpm @ 105-62 ft.
- Max. Head 118 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Height 8-5/8"
- Length 13-3/4"
- Width 7-13/16"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 57
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 23
- Frame 48Y
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.