2-1/2 HP Straight Center Discharge Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item# 4RJ68
- Mfr. Model# 4RJ68
- Catalog Page# 3297
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straight Center Discharge Pump
- HP 2-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 7.0/3.5
- Hz 60
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Silicon Brass, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Impeller Material Silicon Brass
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Buna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Port Rotation 90 Increments
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 55 to 65 gpm @ 115 to 75 ft.
- Max. Head 142 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 225 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 60 psi
- Height 8-31/32"
- Length 17-1/4"
- Width 8-5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 37
- Frame 56Y
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.