304 Stainless Steel 1-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage
- Item# 4JMX5
- Mfr. Model# 4JMX5
- Catalog Page# 3301
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1-1/2
- Phase 3
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 7.0-6.6/3.3
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Outlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Max. Head 65 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 116 gpm @ 5 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 50 gpm @ 48 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 13 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 16-97 gpm @ 60-23 ft.
- Length 13-7/16"
- Width 9-1/4"
- Height 7-7/8"
- Hz 60
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Service Factor 1.15
- Wetted Materials Carbon, Ceramic, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 122 psi
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Port Rotation 90 Degrees Increments
- Drain Plug No
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Liquids Transfer, Circulation, Chemical Processing, Cooling, Pressure Boosting and Circulating
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 105
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 81
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 13
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.