304 Stainless Steel 1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage
- Item # 4JMV3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4JMV3
- Catalog Page # 2640
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Inlet 3/4" NPT
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 7.2/3.6
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Outlet 3/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Max. Head 50 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 38 gpm @ 5 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 28 gpm @ 22 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 5 gpm @ 40 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 24 to 33 gpm @ 28 to 12 ft.
- Length 13-5/16"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 7-7/8"
- Hz 60
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type PSC
- Service Factor 1.5
- Wetted Materials Carbon, Ceramic, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 128 psi
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Port Rotation 90 Degrees Increments
- Drain Plug No
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Liquids Transfer, Circulation, Chemical Processing, Cooling, Pressure Boosting and Circulating
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 26
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 20
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 5
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4JMW7DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.