2HP Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump, 1-1/2" NPT Inlet, 1-1/2" NPT Outlet
- Item # 2ZXT6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXT6
- Catalog Page # 2697
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor Type Three Phase
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure 27.2 psi
- Max. Head 63 ft.
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 26 to 99 gpm @ 60 to 30 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.1
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Port Rotation Single
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 16-27/32"
- Width 6-1/8"
- Includes Manual
- Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 123
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 126
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 118
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 113
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 99
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 82
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 61
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZXT4DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.