Cast Iron 1 HP Centrifugal Pump, 115/230VAC Voltage, 14.4/7.2 Amps
- Item # 2ZXN2
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXN2
- Catalog Page # 2694
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 1
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230VAC
- Amps 14.4/7.2
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Outlet 1"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type ODP
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Brass
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/16"
- Seal Material Viton
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 57
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 3
- Max. Head 112 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Brass, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Pressure 48 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 16"
- Width 8"
- Height 8-1/2"
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance UL Approval in Motor
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 34 @ 70 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.