208 to 240/480VAC Open Dripproof Centrifugal Pump, 3-Phase, 1-1/4" NPT Inlet Size
- Item # 2ZWR8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2ZWR8
- Catalog Page # 2634
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Item - Straight Centrifugal Pumps Straight Centrifugal High Flow Pump
- HP - Pumps 3/4
- Voltage - Pumps 208 to 240/480VAC
- Phase - Pumps 3
- Housing Material - Pumps Brass, Bronze
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 24 psi
- Max. Head 55
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Open Dripproof
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 35 to 63 gpm @ 45 to 20 ft.
- Amps 2.7-2.5/1.2
- Impeller Type Semi Open
- Impeller Material Bronze
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 67
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Length 12-3/4"
- Width 6-5/8"
- Height 5-7/8"
- Motor RPM 3450
- Hz 60
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Wetted Materials Bronze, Brass, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 63
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 22
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 200 psi
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Bearing Type Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Includes Manual
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Duty Continuous
- Frame 56J
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Max. GPM @ Head 72 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 47 gpm @ 36 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 22 gpm @ 50 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2ZWU3DAYTON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.