Polypropylene 1 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage
- Item # 2YER8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2YER8
- Catalog Page # 2699
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 3.7-3.2/1.6
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Volute Material Polypropylene
- Seal Material Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Max. Head 79 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 55 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 38 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 14 gpm @ 70 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 21 to 50 gpm @ 65 to 25 ft.
- Length 15-15/64"
- Width 7-5/8"
- Height 7-1/2"
- Hz 60
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Service Factor 1.4
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Buna-N, SS, Carbon, Ceramic
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Port Rotation None
- Drain Plug Yes
- Agency Compliance c UL us
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Moderate Flow at Moderate Head Pressure, Transfer of Non-Flammable Liquids, Water Circulation, Booster Service, Irrigation, Spraying Systems, Jockey Pump Service, Aggressive Liquid Applications, and Other General Purpose Pumping
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 14
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2YEU1DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.