15 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 230/460 Voltage, Stainless Steel Housing Material
- Item# 12N805
- Mfr. Model# 12N805
- Catalog Page# 3297
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 15
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Amps 34.6/17.3
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 2-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic, Viton, 304 Stainless Steel
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type Double Sealed Ball Bearing
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Agency Compliance UL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 99 to 133 gpm @ 380 to 221 ft.
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 0.76"
- Max. Head 140 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 60 psi
- Height 13-1/8"
- Length 23-1/2"
- Width 13-3/4"
- Frame 215JM
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3 - Phase
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.