13-1/4", Assembled Downblast Ventilator, Direct-Drive
- Item # 4YC68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4YC68
- Catalog Page # 2958
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Downblast Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Direct Drive
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Standard
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1/8
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 22" x 22"
- Number of Speeds 1
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- Wheel Dia. 13-1/4"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Downblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 1043
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 932
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 796
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 580
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 5.5
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 5.2
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 2.1
- Max. BHP 0.06
- RPM 860
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 24-3/8"
- Overall Height 23-3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1/2"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 130 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Speed Control 48C172
- Speed Controllable Yes
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C453
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB76
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX39
- Agency Compliance AMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705, CSA Certified Motor
- Dimension A 22"
- Dimension B 24-3/8"
- Dimension C 23-3/4"
- Dimension D 4-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.