Ceiling Ventilator,92 CFM,115 V
- Item # 5AE68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5AE68
- Catalog Page # 2945
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Ventilator
- Insulated No
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 102
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 92
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 88
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 72
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 59
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 45
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 30
- Sones @ 0.000-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 1.5
- Sones @ 0.100-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 1.0
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 2.1
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 1.5
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 0.18
- Number of Speeds 1
- Watts 50
- Motor RPM 700
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Housing Height 7"
- Housing Width 11-1/2"
- Housing Length 13-7/8"
- Duct Dia. 6"
- Discharge Dia. 6"
- Grille Length 14-7/8"
- Grille Width 13-1/4"
- Grille Material Polystyrene
- Grille Color White
- Mounting Position Ceiling, Horizontal
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Wheel Material Polypropylene
- Speed Control 48C172
- Standards UL/cUL 507, AMCA Air and Sound, CSA Certified Motor
- For Use With General Ventilation Applications
- Includes Backdraft Damper, Hardware and Mounting Brackets
- Recommended Accessories 3DPF8, 3DPG1, 3AZF9, 3AZG1, 48C172
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.