24" Whole House Fan Premium Ceiling Truss Shutter / Ceiling Shutter, 30" x 24" Opening Required
- Item # 3HHR6
- Mfr. Model # 3HHR6
- Catalog Page # 3014
- UNSPSC # 30151801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Whole House Fan Premium Ceiling Truss Shutter / Ceiling Shutter
- Fits Fan Dia. 24"
- Shutter Overall Size 32" L x 26" W
- Shutter Construction Material Extruded Aluminum Frame and G-90 Galvanized Tie Rods
- Shutter Opening Required 30" x 24"
- Shutter Free Area 4.652 sq. ft.
- Shutter Mounting Position Horizontal
- Shutter Mounting Location Ceiling
- Shutter Item Whole House Fan Premium Ceiling Truss Shutter
- Length 32"
- Width 26"
- Frame Depth 1-3/8"
- Open Depth 5"
- Flange Width 1-1/2"
- Mounting Hole Size Prepunched
- Max. Velocity 1500 FPM
- Blade Material White Painted Aluminum
- For Use With 24" Whole House Fans
- Number of Panels 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3C510DAYTON
List Price $89.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.