Cast Iron Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: Up to 10 GPM
- Item # 6HKV4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6HKV4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Spring Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene, Aluminum , Buthil Tereftalat
- Discharge Tubing Material Zinc Plated Steel, Neoprene Rubber
- For Use With Dispensing Diesel Fuel And Light Oils
- GPM 10 @ 120 RPM
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Ounces per Stroke Up to 10 GPM
- Max. Viscosity 2000 SSU
- Inlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-1/8"
- Discharge Tube Length 96"
- Suction Tube Length 18-3/16" to 34-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Metered Yes
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features 3 Vein Construction Pump With Self Lubricating Graphite Veins And Seals. Pump Fitted With Mechanical Meter That Can Be Installed Horizontally Or Vertically
- Includes Suction Tube With Filter Screen, Discharge Spout, Discharge Hose, Nozzle, Mechanical Flow Meter, Connecting Tube For Flow meter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 10"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 120 Degrees F
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.