Cast Iron Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 10 GPM @ 120 RPM
- Item# 5UWH2
- Mfr. Model# 5UWH2
- Catalog Page# 2726
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Steel, Graphite, Paper, Polypropylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- For Use With Oil Based Media, Diesel, Kerosene, Gasoline, Non Corrosive Media
- GPM 10 @ 120 RPM
- Max. Pressure 10 psi
- Ounces per Stroke 10 GPM @ 120 RPM
- Max. Viscosity 2000 SSU
- Inlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Outlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 7/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-3/64"
- Discharge Tube Length 7"
- Suction Tube Length 18-1/4" to 34-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Telescopic
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2 In Bung Built Into Drip Pan
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features 1. Hand Operated Rotary Barrel Pumps are Extrenely Rugged, Reliable, & Heavy Duty; Used for Convenient Transfer of Non-Corrosive Fluids2. Manufactured for Efficiently Handling a Wide Range of Fluids in Industrial, Automotive, & Aggricultural Applications 3. 3 Vane Construction Facilitates Self-Priming & Allows for Rapid Transfer of Liquids at Steady Rate. Vanes are Manufactured from Graphite which are Tough, Low-Friction, with Better Wearing Qualities4. Pump Body has a Sturdy Cast Iron Construction & is CNC Machined to Close Tolerance for High Performance
- Includes Drip Pan
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Agency Compliance FM Approved
- Height 9-1/2"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 250 Degrees F
- Max. Head 10 ft.
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.