Cast Iron Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 12.8 oz.
- Item # 53KH26
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 53KH26
- Catalog Page # 2666
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Carbon, Cast Iron, Nitrile Rubber, Stainless Steel
- Discharge Tubing Material Nitrile Rubber
- Hose Material Nitrile Rubber
- For Use With Gasoline, Gasohol Up to E15, Diesel Fuel, Biodiesel Blends Up to B20, Kerosene, Oils Up to 30W, Hydraulic Fluids
- GPM 10-gals./100 Revolutions
- Max. Pressure 15 psi
- Ounces per Stroke 12.8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-5/32"
- Discharge Tube Length 96"
- Hose Length 8 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 15" to 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type 2-Piece Adjustable Tube
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2" NPT
- Adapter Material Aluminum
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Maintenance Free for Daily Use, Ideal for Portable Construction and Agriculture Applications, Built-In Strainer and Anti-Siphon Valve, Handle Lock, Lightweight, Corrosion Resistance, 90 Degrees Street Elbow
- Includes Hose, Suction Tube, Aluminum Alloy Unleaded Nozzle, Drum Riser
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Agency Compliance UL Listed
- Height 9"
- Hose Inside Dia. 3/4"
- Discharge Size FPT (In.) 3/4
- Max. Liquid Temp. 125 Degrees F
- Max. Head 3 ft.
- Length 19"
- Min. Length 1 ft. 3"
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Material Polypropylene
- Width 16"
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.