Cast Iron Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 10 GPM @ 135 RPM
- Item # 4HA34
- Mfr. Model # 4HA34
- Catalog Page # 2725
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Steel, Cast Iron, Buna Rubber
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- For Use With Lubricating Oils, Fuel Oils, Antifreeze
- GPM 10
- Ounces per Stroke 10 GPM @ 135 RPM
- Max. Viscosity 2000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1" FNPT
- Outlet Size 1" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 10-1/2"
- Adapter Type 2" NPT Bung
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Features Not For Use With Gasoline, Self-Priming
- Includes Pump Only; See Optional Accessories for Discharge and Suction Tubes
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.