Cast Iron Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 8 oz.
- Item # 40M295
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40M295
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Wetted Materials Steel, Cast Iron, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- For Use With For Dispensing Diesel, Kerosene, Heating Oils, Motor Oils, Gasoline Lubricating Oils (up to SAE 90), and Other Non Corrosive Media.
- Ounces per Stroke 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 7/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 7"
- Suction Tube Length 41"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Type 3-Piece Rigid Pipe
- Adapter Type 2" Bung with Rubber Boot
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Dual Directional Operation Allows Pump to Empty and Refill Containers
- Includes Pump Body, Suction Tube, Discharge Spout, 2" Bung, Rubber Boot
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.