Brass Steam Solenoid Valve Less Coil, 2-Way Valve Design, Normally Closed Valve Configuration
- Item # 2A202
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 007734
- Catalog Page # 2873
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Steam Solenoid Valve Less Coil
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Steam Solenoid Valve Less Coil
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Air,Steam,Water
- Pipe Size - Valves 1-1/2"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 5 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 150 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 150 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor,Outdoor
- Coefficient of Volume 25.00
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Seal Material - Valves PTFE
- Orifice Dia. 1-1/2"
- Safe Working Water Pressure 300 psi
- Safe Working Steam Pressure 300 psi
- Operation Type Pilot Operated
- Steam Capacity 6174 lb./hr.
- Max. Fluid Temp. 400 Degrees F
- Overall Length 5-1/4"
- Overall Height 6-9/32"
- For Use With Dayton Solenoid Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.