Double C-Face Magnetic Disc Washdown Brake, 5/8 Shaft Dia. (In.), 115/208-230VAC Or 95/174-190VAC C
- Item # 2LYU7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2LYU7
- Catalog Page # 95
- UNSPSC # 25171708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Brake
- Type Double C-Face Magnetic Disc
- Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.) 10
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 5/8
- Enclosure BISSC Watertight/ Dust Proof
- Duty Continuous
- Voltage @ 60 Hz 115/208 a 230
- Voltage @ 50 Hz 95/174 a 190
- Coil Volts 115/208-230VAC Or 95/174-190VAC
- Phase Single
- Max. RPM 3450
- Max. HP @ 1725 RPM 3
- Max. HP @ 3450 RPM 5
- Ambient (C) 40 Degrees
- Hz 60/50
- Amps Holding 0.34/0.17
- Inrush Amps 2.43/1.22
- Service Factor 1.0
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56C/140TC
- Power Lead Length (In.) 15
- Lever Type Manual Release
- Mounts On NEMA C-Face Flanges On Motors And Gear Reducers
- Finish White Epoxy Paint
- Brake Mouting Position Horizontal
- Length (In.) 4-7/8
- Dia. (In.) 6-7/8
- Series 60 Series
- Features Easily Installed
- Function Spring Set Brake With Automatic Reset Release
- Application Stops And Holds Rotating Loads On Bakery And Food Processing Equipment
- Converts Converts NEMA C-Face BISSC & Stainless Steel Motors And Gear Reducers to A Geared Brake Motor.
- For Use With Single And Three Phase BISSC And Stainless Steel C-Face Motors Used In Food Washdown Applications
- Agency Compliance CSA, BISSC Certified, Complies with NEMA Definition MG1-1.26.5, USDA Approved, Complies with 3A Dairy Standards
- Includes Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.