Stainless Steel 1/2 HP Constant Pressure Booster System, 1 Phase, 115 Voltage
- Item# 4HFA6
- Mfr. Model# 4HFA6
- Catalog Page# 3303
- UNSPSC# 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Constant Pressure Booster System
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 4.9
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C/149 Degrees F
- Duty Continuous
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Inlet 1"
- Outlet 1"
- Stages 2
- Wetted Materials Thermoplastic,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Ceramic,BR
- Impeller Material Thermoplastic
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Buna
- Pressure Switch Setting 14.5-45
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Agency Compliance CSA CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 13.2 @ 45 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 13.2 @ 20
- Height 18"
- Length 17"
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1
- Max. Pressure 32.8 psi
- Motor Type PSC
- Width 10"
- GPM @ 15 PSI 13.4
- GPM @ 20 PSI 10.8
- GPM @ 25 PSI 7.7
- GPM @ 30 PSI 2.9
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4HFA7DAYTON
Price $560.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.