Blower,18-1/4 In,1/4 HP,208-230/460 V
- Item # 7HT57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7HT57
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Exhaust Blower
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 18-1/4
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2400
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 1952
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 300
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 1.1-1.0/0.55
- Motor HP 1/4
- Max. BHP 0.25
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1-1/4
- Blower RPM 754
- Housing Height (In.) 36-1/8
- Housing Width (In.) 38-1/8
- Housing Depth (In.) 34-1/4
- Inlet Dia. (In.) 19-1/4
- Discharge Height (In.) 36-1/8
- Discharge Width (In.) 14-1/8
- Wheel Material Spark Resistant Aluminum
- Mounting Position Shaft Horizontal
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Gray Polyester Urethane
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Agency Compliance AMCA Air, UL/cUL 762
- Includes Weatherhood (For External Mounting Only for UL 762)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.