Blower, 13-1/2 In, 1 1/2 HP, 115/208-230 V
- Item # 7F985
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7F985
- Catalog Page # 2986
- UNSPSC # 40101601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Exhaust Blower
- Type Belt Drive, Backward Incline, With Drive Package
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3224
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 3062
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 2801
- CFM @ 2.000-In. SP 2607
- CFM @ 3.000-In. SP 2015
- Sones @ 0.750-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 22
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 300
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Phase 1
- Motor HP 1-1/2
- Max. BHP 1.50
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type Capacitor-Start/Run
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Bearing Type Ball
- Blower RPM 2292
- Max. Blower RPM 2522
- Housing Width (In.) 29-3/8
- Inlet Dia. (In.) 14
- Discharge Height (In.) 27-1/4
- Wheel Material Spark Resistant Aluminum
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Gray Polyester Urethane
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Agency Compliance AMCA Air, UL/cUL 762
- Includes Weatherproof Drive Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.