2 SPST Attic Fan Thermostat/Humidistat with 60° to 120°F Range, 2.5A
- Item # 10N203
- Mfr. Model # 10N203
- Catalog Page # 3015
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Attic Fan Thermostat/Humidistat
- Thermostat Switch Type 2 SPST
- Thermostat Control Range 60 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Thermostat Voltage 120VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 2.5A
- Differential 10 Degrees F
- Height 6-5/16"
- Width 5-7/8"
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Cooling
- Thermostat Item Attic Fan Thermostat/Humidistat
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 2
- Depth 1-11/16"
- Sensor Type Bimetal
- For Use With Attic Ventilators
- Color Galvinized Finish
- Application Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only
- Input Voltage 120
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 3.4
- Mounting Two Screw Tabs Side Mount
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.