Assembled Upblast Ventilator, 11" Wheel Dia., Direct-Drive
- Item # 20FT15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20FT15
- Catalog Page # 2957
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Direct Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 19-3/4" x 19-3/4"
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Hazardous Location
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115/208/230
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1/4
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Wall
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 11"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 1260
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 1209
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 1156
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 1100
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 1041
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 981
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 918
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 846
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 759
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 13.8
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 13.4
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 12.3
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 4.0/2.0/2.0
- Max. BHP 0.25
- RPM 1725
- Overall Dia. 24-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1/2"
- Overall Height 24-7/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Includes Mounting Plate, NEMA 7 & 9 Disconnect Switch, Mounted & Wired Hazardous Location Motor That Meets Class I, Groups C & D and Class II, Groups F & G
- Standards AMCA Sound & Air, CSA Certified Motor
- Dimension A 19-3/4"
- Dimension B 24-7/8"
- Dimension C 28-1/4"
- Dimension D 17-3/8"
- Dimension E 16-7/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
- Dayton Manufcaturing/Warehouse HVAC Selection Guide
- Dayton Solutions for Air Resource
- Dayton Centrifugal Direct Drive Upblast Exhaust Ventilators OIPM
- Dayton Centrifugal Direct Drive Upblast Exhaust Ventilators OIPM Spanish Version
- Dayton Centrifugal Direct Drive Upblast Exhaust Ventilators OIPM French Version
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.