Assembled Upblast Ventilator, 11" Wheel Dia., Belt-Drive
- Item # 20FT09
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 20FT09
- Catalog Page # 2953
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 19" x 19"
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Standard
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 115/208/230
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1/4
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 11"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 1260
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 1209
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 1156
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 1100
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 1041
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 981
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 918
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 846
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 759
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 13.8
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 13.4
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 12.3
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 6.2/2.8/3.1
- Max. BHP 0.25
- RPM 1725
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 24-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 3/4"
- Bearing Type Sealed Pillow Block
- Overall Height 28-1/4"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Fixed UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No. 4HX54
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB75
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX38
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 12 x 12
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX64
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV82
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C453
- Adj. UL 762 Kitchen Roof Curb Stock No. 4HX61
- Requires Roof Curb for New Installation
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air, CSA Certified Motor
- Dimension A 19"
- Dimension B 24-7/8"
- Dimension C 28-1/4"
- Dimension D 17-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.