Aluminum Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: 16 oz.
- Item# 4HA26
- Mfr. Model# 4HA26
- Catalog Page# 2727
- UNSPSC# 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Steel Polyethylene, Buna
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use With Motor Oils, Cutting Oil
- Ounces per Stroke 16 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 1500 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 7/8" OD
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 11/16"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 7/8"
- Discharge Tube Length 10-1/2"
- Suction Tube Length 40"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Type 3-Piece Tube
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Aluminum
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Includes Drip Tray, High Angle Discharge Spout
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BY42DAYTON
Price $77.55 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.