Aluminum Hand Operated Drum Pump, Rotary, Ounces per Stroke: 7 oz.
- Item # 40M296
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40M296
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Rotary
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Wetted Materials Aluminum, Zinc, Steel, Viton, PVC Nitrile
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- Hose Material PVC Nitrile
- For Use With For Use in Industrial and Automotive Applications with Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Kerosene and Lubricating Oils Up to SAE 60
- Ounces per Stroke 7 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 5000 SSU
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 21/32"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 5- 1/2"
- Hose Length 6 ft.
- Suction Tube Length 41"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/4"
- Suction Tube Type 3-Piece Rigid Pipe
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features Handle Comes with A Security Locking Latch
- Includes Pump Body, Suction Tube, 2" Bung, Curved Metal Spout, Delivery Hose with Metal Nozzle
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.