Air Operated Drum Pump, 1-1/2" Inlet Size
- Item # 53RU46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 53RU46
- Catalog Page # 2663
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Operated Drum Pump
- Inlet Size 1-1/2"
- Max. Flow GPM 17
- Max. GPM for Water 18
- Outlet Size 1" Barb
- Discharge Tubing Material Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- Adapter Dia. 1-11/16"
- Adapter Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Adapter Type Sliding Bung with 2" Drum Thread
- Clamp Style Worm
- DEF Compatible No
- Discharge Tube Length 6ft.
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1-1/4"
- Features 1/2 HP Variable Speed Air Motor, Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- GPM 17
- Height 49"
- For Use With Alcohol, Isopropyl Ether, Gasoline, Mild Solvents, Aqueous Ammonia, Petroleum Products, Xylene, Toluene
- Agency Compliance ATEX
- Includes Motor, Nozzle with 3/4" Spout, Adapter, Hose
- Hose Inside Dia. 1"
- Hose Length 6 ft.
- Hose Material Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
- Housing Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Air Inlet Size 1/8" FNPT
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Head 8 ft.
- Max. Pressure 12 psi
- Max. Air Inlet (PSI) 80
- Max. Liquid Temp. 175 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 7500
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Length 39"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Material Stainless Steel
- Width 6"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.