7-1/2 HP Air Compressor Motor, Capacitor-Start/Run, 3500 Nameplate RPM, 230 Voltage, Frame 182/4T
- Item # 4FN97
- Mfr. Model # 4FN97
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Compressor Motor
- Motor Application Air Compressor
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start/Run
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 7-1/2
- Nameplate RPM 3500
- Frame 182/4T
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 31.0
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Motor Thermal Protection T-Stat
- Ins. Class F
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Overall Length 15-1/3"
- Shaft Dia. 1-1/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/4"
- Duty Continuous
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Capacitor Included Yes
- RPM Range 3001-3600
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.