16" Industrial Wall-Mounted Non-Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item# 7DC90
- Mfr. Model# 7DC90
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Keep air moving in industrial environments with this stationary air circulator. It features aluminum blade construction, steel housing, and steel guard construction with a powder-coated finish to resist corrosion. It includes mounting bolts, a safety support cable, and assembly hardware. For wall-mounting applications.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 16"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 2000
- CFM Low 1320
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 210/140
- Motor HP 1/4
- Motor RPM 1075/750
- Operating Amps 1.0/.0.7
- Fan RPM 1075/700
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 440/290
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 60/40
- Sound Level 69dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 93/61
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 20"
- Height 20"
- Width 20"
- Max. Depth 14-1/4"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 4
- Blade Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL, cUL, OSHA
- Includes Mounting Bolts, Safety Support Cable, Assembly Hardware
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.