30" Industrial Mobile Non-Oscillating Outdoor Air Circulator
- Item# 2RDZ2
- Mfr. Model# 2RDZ2
- Catalog Page# 3652
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Outdoor Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Mobile/Stationary Mobile
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 6900
- CFM Low 4700
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 360/240
- Motor HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 800/650
- Operating Amps 5.1/4.4
- Mounting Style Mobile
- Fan RPM 800/650
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Partially Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 190/140
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 160/60
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Outside Dia. 36"
- Height 36"
- Width 36"
- Max. Depth 15"
- Cord Length 9 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel with Yellow Polyester Powder Coated
- Guard Material Galvanized Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Yellow Polyester Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling
- Standards UL/CSA/OSHA
- Includes Cord Wrap and Tilt Wheel, 8" Steel and Rubber Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.