30" Industrial Wall-Mounted Non-Oscillating Stainless Steel Washdown Air Circulator
- Item# 2LYW6
- Mfr. Model# 2LYW6
- Catalog Page# 3646
- UNSPSC# 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stainless Steel Washdown Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- CFM High 8800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 595
- Motor HP 1/3
- Motor RPM 1075
- Operating Amps 3.7/1.88
- Fan Mounting Location Wall
- Fan Style Washdown
- Fan RPM 1075
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- CFM/Watt 25.21
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 1040
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 268
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 165
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 50
- Sound Level 81dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 105 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 349/343
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Nonvented
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Ball
- Outside Dia. 33"
- Height 33"
- Width 33"
- Max. Depth 15"
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Guard Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Electro Polish
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL/CUL/OSHA/BISSC/USDA/NSF
- Includes Stainless Steel Wall Bracket, Mounting Bolts and Secondary Safety Support Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2LYW5DAYTON
Price $1,793.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.