48" Industrial Ceiling-Mounted Non-Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item# 1LXN3
- Mfr. Model# 1LXN3
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This beam mount air circulator is used to spot cool environments where a high volume of air movement is required, such as assembly lines, machine shops, bakeries, loading docks, laundries, gymnasiums, auto repair facilities, and warehouses.Direct-drive circulator tilts up or down 90° and swivels 360° to direct air. Heavy-gauge, welded construction.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 48"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 1
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 19,100
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 543
- Motor HP 1
- Motor RPM 850
- Operating Amps 9.1
- Fan RPM 850
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 735
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 400
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 320
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 270
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Height 61-1/2"
- Width 56"
- Max. Depth 22"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Steel
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Black Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL/OSHA
- Includes Secondary Safety Support Cable, Ceiling Mount Bracket
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions