20" Light Commercial Pedestal-Mounted Non-Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item# 1ANZ7
- Mfr. Model# 1ANZ7
- Catalog Page# 3651
- UNSPSC# 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 3
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 3650
- CFM Low 2700
- Motor HP 1/6
- Motor RPM 1500/1400/1200
- Operating Amps 2.3/1.7/1.3
- Mounting Style Pedestal-Mounted
- Fan RPM 1500/1400/1200
- Environmental Applications Light Commercial
- Assembled Assembled
- CFM Medium 3150
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 225/185/147
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Open Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class A
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Height Adj 52 to 62"
- Width 24"
- Max. Depth 22"
- Cord Length 9 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Black Painted Steel
- Shaft Dia. 12.7mm
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Chrome Plated
- Application Portable Spot Cooling
- Standards UL Listed, OSHA Compliant
- Includes Pedestal Base, Column and 2 Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.