AC Gearmotor 115 Nameplate RPM 4.5 Max. Torque 100.0 in.-lb. Enclosure Open
- Item # 6Z075
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6Z075
- Catalog Page # 72
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 115VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 100.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 4.5
- Gearmotor Enclosure Open
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 7-1/4"
- Hz 60/50
- Overhung Load 90 lb.
- Input HP 1/80
- Gear Ratio 361:1
- Full Load Amps 0.3
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 2MDV3
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 1/2"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1"
- Bearings Heavy Duty Needle on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears 1st Stage Steel, Helical, Subsequent Stages Steel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal Spur
- Gear Material Steel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal
- Gear Type Helical First Stage/Spur
- Seals Spring Loaded Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2H604DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.