AC Gearmotor 230 Nameplate RPM 55 Max. Torque 130.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 6VEP6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6VEP6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 130.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Hollow
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 55
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 10.34"
- Hz 60/50
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- Overhung Load 300 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 30:1
- Full Load Amps 0.75
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection Thermostat
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 5/8"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.32"
- Keyway Size 3/16" Square x 1"
- Bearings Double Shielded Ball
- Lubrication Oil Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Hardened Steel Worm, Bronze Gear
- Gear Material Hardened Steel/Bronze
- Gear Type Worm
- Seals O-Ring
- Standards UL Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.