AC Gearmotor 230/460 Nameplate RPM 173 Max. Torque 109.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 6MK84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6MK84
- Catalog Page # 73
- UNSPSC # 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230/460VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 109.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 173
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 11-7/8"
- Hz 60/50
- Overhung Load 300 lb.
- Input HP 1/3
- Gear Ratio 10:1
- Full Load Amps 1.60/0.80
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/4"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.63"
- Bearings Needle, Oversized on Output Shaft
- Lubrication Permanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Precision Machined and Hardened, AGMA Class 9
- Gear Material Precision Machined and Hardened
- Gear Type AGMA Class 9
- Seals Single Lip, Spring Loaded, Heavy Duty
- Includes Conduit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.