AC Gearmotor 220 Nameplate RPM 15 Max. Torque 354.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 7CW17
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7CW17
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This Dayton branded gearmotor is ideal for both commercial and industrial OEM applications due to its high starting torque values and greater output efficiencies than standard AC motors. In addition to variable speed capability, the gearmotor can smoothly change direction at low speeds as well as handle sudden stops. Easily assembles with a parallel or right angle standard gearbox, so you can pick and choose the ratio and torque required for your application. Use the Dayton branded gearmotor for OEM applications such as conveyors, or anywhere they can be plugged in. The gearmotor has sealed gearboxes which allow for universal mounting and adaptability into small spaces and multiple installation positions. The AC gearmotor is available with conduit box, electromagnetic brake, or speed control operation. All Dayton branded gearmotors are constructed with precision ball bearings, steel gears, and cast aluminum housings.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 1
- Max. Torque 354.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Right
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 15
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position All Angle
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 9-1/3"
- Hz 60
- Reversible Shaft Output Yes
- No Load RPM 15
- Overhung Load 220 lb.
- Input HP 1/4
- Gear Ratio 120:1
- Full Load Amps 1.4
- Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type PSC
- Capacitor Required 10 MFD Capacitor Included
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 18mm
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 37mm_x000D_
- Keyway Size 1/4" Square x 1"
- Bearings Ball on Case, Ball on Motor
- Lubrication Grease Filled
- Finish Powder Coated
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Gears Helical and Spur
- Gear Type Helical/Spur
- Seals Bearing
- Application Vending Machines, Ice Dispensing, Mail Sorting, Ticket Dispensing and DVD Kiosks ETC
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
- Includes Capacitor, Conduit Box
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions